In order to become a vendor to South Africa Zijin Platinum, all suppliers are required to adhere to the Vendor Adoption Procedure.
You are required to register as a potential supplier by clicking on the button below: “Become a Supplier”
Make sure you have the following documents when registering:
- Company Documents (Close Corporation, Listed Directors, Share Certificates, Etc)
- ID’s of the Members/Shareholders and Directors.
- BBBEE Accreditation Certificate or alternatively and affidavit if you are an EME or a QSE with more than 50%
- Tax Compliance Pin Confirmation or alternatively a Tax Clearance Certificate if available
- Workmen’s Compensation Certificate (Letter of Good Standing).
Once registered as a Potential Supplier you will be visible to the Procurement Department for opportunities.
When the need arises to use a potential vendor for any procurement process (for example a tender or daily buying), South Africa Zijin Platinum’s internal procurement personnel will complete the necessary internal documents to create a vendor number. The Supplier will then be notified in writing and will receive a reference number which serves as a vendor number.
The Vendor Creation Process consists of the following:
South Africa Zijin Platinum’s Vendor Questionnaire to be completed in full and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Innoven Consulting conducts a vendor assessment and evaluation on each vendor, which includes Mining Charter verification, Security Screening and governance compliance.
South Africa Zijin Platinum (pty) Ltd serves the right to allocate or refuse inclusion in the South Africa Zijin Platinum (Pty) Ltd Vendor Database at their own discretion without any obligation to notify the supplier. Registration, does not guarantee you business from South Africa Zijin Platinum (pty) Ltd, nor does it represent a contractual agreement or arrangement in any way.